TPD has an opportunity for a Light Industrial Staffing Coordinator to join our high performing team in Vancouver, BC
In this role, you would be responsible for the sourcing, screening and interviewing of candidates as well as the onboarding and coordinating of Fieldstaff. If you are looking to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment, are detail oriented and have strong people skills this could be the opportunity for you! We are accepting applications immediately.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Sourcing, screening, scheduling and conducting interviews as required to maintain maximum fill rate
- Creating and updating accurate schedules and confirming schedule with staff, tracking attendance and no show's
- Create new opportunities for net revenue growth and cost optimization
- Writing and maintaining job advertisements and liaising with sourcing partners to continuously grow the applicant pipeline; maintaining TPD job board
- Tracking and establishing new KPI measures to improve delivery
- Manage employee performance through conditioning sessions, corrective interviews, or terminations
- Liases with Fieldstaff and clients to answer their questions or concerns in a timely manner
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong people skills
- Creativity and out of the box problem solving abilities
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Ability and desire to grow the accounts
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, data entry, Word)
- An understanding of business and human resources
WHAT WE WILL OFFER IN RETURN:
- Competitive wage
- Medical and dental benefits after completion of 3 month probation - if eligible for MSP
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient downtown office location
- Opportunities for growth
- Free access to on-site gym
- Vacation and sick days
- Friday afternoon fun
Interviews are taking place right away! To apply, kindly submit your resume and cover letter.
We at TPD thank you for your interest.