Our client, a well-established mining group, currently has a rare opportunity for a socially savvy, and driven entry level Investor Relations professional to join their team.
If you have worked in the investor relations field before and looking to build a career within it, we want to hear from you.
This role requires a balanced skill set; with the ideal applicant being a talented communicator with a solid foundation in business and administration.
Areas of focus will include:
- Contribute to the implementation of the investor relations strategy and plan
- Support development of key message documents, and update website material
- Coordinate investor meetings, conferences, road shows, and miscellaneous projects
- Handle routine requests for information from investors
- Special projects as required
- Handle various administrative tasks
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Business oriented post secondary education is an asset
- Previous IR experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – able to effectively obtain information and communicate issues and request to others
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What sets this role and company apart:
This organization prides itself in having many loyal long term employees and offers benefits such as
- Ample room for career growth
- Supportive managers
- Work/Life balance
- 3 weeks vacation
- Benefits package
- Fair compensation ($40K to $50K)
- Job security
- Convenient downtown location
- and more!
To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letters not required).
We thank for your interest and look forward to reviewing your resume.