Our client, one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the E-Commerce furniture industry, currently has a rare opportunity for an E-Commerce Marketing & Sales Manager to join their Vancouver office.
Find out why people love being a part of this company!
What makes this role and company great:
- Strong compensation: $55,000 - $70,000
- Work/Life balance
- Positive and friendly environment
- Room for career growth
What would make you successful:
- Experience with Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces is a strong asset
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin is a required skill
- Previous SEO experience and relevant working experience
- Previous Web design experience and working knowledge of HTML and web
- Post secondary marketing/business related education
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
As an E-Commerce Marketing Specialist, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the sales team to promote and gather data from marketplaces for analysis
- Implement multi-channel digital marketing strategies to meet company sales goals
- Locate the market orientation, target audience and create successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute SEO strategies to increase our website traffic
- Project management and creative conceptualization of website projects, SEM and social media activities on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume!
We at TPD thank you for your interest!