Looking for a place to really grow your Accounting career and work with colleagues from around the world in the fast-paced world of tech? Check this career opportunity out!
We are looking for an up and coming numbers whiz, who is keen to develop, thirsty for knowledge, and hungry to succeed. Our client is a well established tech company based out of Richmond, BC, and due to their amazing growth, they have created room for a new member to join their accounting team.
This position offers growth with the company, a positive, fun working environment, and a large team of awesome colleagues from around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Review daily sales invoices, post and apply payments to receivable.
- Perform weekly collections on past due customers to ensure prompt payments.
- Prepare and distribute monthly AR reports.
- Responsible for Government and Regulatory Filings (GST, PST, WCB and Payroll) as well as dealing with Government auditors on an as required basis.
- Perform general bookkeeping for subsidiaries and other related entities.
- Perform monthly intercompany transactions.
- Assist with month-end closing, year-end working papers, and financial reporting duties for subsidiaries and other related entities.
- Assist with yearly audit preparation.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Microsoft GP Dynamics accounting system.
- Back up of Accounts Payables.
What you need to bring to the table
- Pursuing an accounting designation, with at least 1 year of experience in full cycle bookkeeping experience.
- Knowledge of Canadian ASPE or GAAP.
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel an asset.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Management Reporter an asset.
- Ability to analyze accounting data and to perform account reconciliations.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.
What you receive in return
- Excellent compensation package ranging from $40,000-$50,000 per year
- Extended medical and dental group benefits, RRSP matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Join a company that will continue to experience rapid growth - good for you and your career!
- A fun, diverse work environment with a very cool international team (maybe you can join the company band!)
We are currently interviewing for this position - do not hesitate if you think you're a fit! To apply, simply submit your resume, if it is a fit for what we are looking for we will give you a call to chat.