TPD is currently searching for an Accounts Payable Accounting Clerk to work on a minimum 4 month assignment, with opportunity for permanent placement, at one of our clients in the global logistics and freight forward business, located in north Delta, BC, starting the week of April 17th.
Successful candidates would have some or all of these requirements:
- Working toward or completion of an accounting designation (min 2 year certification)
- Recent Canadian work experience
- Strong AP and accounting background
- Strong computer skills
Key Competencies we're looking for:
- Ability to operate professionally both independently and in a team in an office environment
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional roles as required; trainability
- Time management and organization skills, and ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying
- Ability to calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
Whether you're a seasoned accounting pro, or a rookie looking to get your career stated, we would love to hear from you.
As a TPD Accounting Clerk we offer you:
- Starting rate of $20 per hour, can be negotiable depending on experience and fit
- Mon-Fri, standard business hours
Benefits upon completion of probationary period including:
- Paid Annual Vacation Pay
- Paid Public Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Fully Paid – Group Health Plan
- Fully Paid – Group Dental Plan
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality is one of TPD's core values.