On behalf of our client, a reputable organization in the construction industry, we are seeking a highly organized and professional Bookkeeper to join them in their office located in Vancouver, BC.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual that is driven and seeking a long term career.
As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliations of Bank Statements
- Monthly preparation of GST and corporate remittances
- Manage accounts receivable
- Manage accounts payable
- Ordering of Project Materials
- Assist with Year End Preparation
- Evaluate cash flow, cost controls and expenses for decision making purposes
- Issue Invoices to customers, reconciliation of invoicing
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors, and customers
- Daily payroll entry- maintaining data of the site personnel, timesheets
- Employee ROE and Benefits
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience with Quickbooks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary ($45,000 - $48,000)
- Extended health benefits
- Opportunities for growth
- Supportive team
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume!
We thank you for your interest.