Our client, a leader in home decor, has a rare opportunity for a Part-Time Executive Assistant to join their Vancouver team.
In this role you will be working directly for the President of the company, providing administrative support. If you are a professional executive assistant and are looking for a flexible, part-time position (3 days/week), this could be the opportunity for you! We are accepting applications immediately.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing confidential administrative support
- Providing accurate and timely correspondence and communication; reports, letters, emails, presentations and follow-up notes
- Maintains calendar, and schedules appointments, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Manages travel, books flights, accommodations, rental transportation, coordinates pick-ups /drop-offs and travel materials
- Plans and organizes meetings and special events
- Provides filing and necessary record keeping
- Assist with various special projects and other administrative duties as required
To qualify for this role:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Previous EA experience
- Detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivator
- Ability to anticipate needs, to be pro-active
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary ($24 to $27/hr)
- Strong company culture
- Employee discount on products
- Flexible, part-time position (3 days per week, 24 hours)
Interviews are taking place right away! To apply, kindly submit your resume and cover letter.
We at TPD thank you for your interest.