On behalf of our client, a world-class manufacturer of interior decor products, we are seeking a Production Team Lead to join their growing team in Brampton, ON.
Do you thrive in a supportive and positive environment?
Are you seeking a long term career with an employer that supports growth?
We are accepting applications immediately!
As a Production Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Lead production line efforts
- Manage production staff
- Maintain production schedule
- Operate equipment (nail gun, screw gun, drills, and other tools)
- Assembly of high end wood products
- Communicate progress and issues with supervisors
To qualify for this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Previous experience in a production line
- Manufacturing background
- Machine operating background
- Previous carpentry/woodworking experience is an asset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of workplace safety
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary ($19-$20/hour)
- Excellent benefits
- Strong company culture
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent training program
Interviews are taking place right away! To apply, kindly submit your resume. (cover letters not required).
We at TPD thank you for your interest.