Are you an eager and excited professional looking for a new opportunity to make a difference? Do you have the organizational chops to keep even the most hectic projects streamlined and on track? Do you have a fine eye for detail and use that relentlessly in order to drive the success of your career? TPD is looking for a driven and people-savvy Sr. Staffing Services Coordinator to join our team in Vancouver! If all of the above fit your skill set, keep reading and let's chat TODAY!
The TPD Sr. Staffing Services Coordinator will serve as an integral part of our Staffing division and work collaboratively with the Staffing Manager to deliver results. As the Staffing champion for the Vancouver office, the Staffing Services Coordinator will source and identify stellar candidates in order to meet the needs of our staffing clients. The Staffing Services Coordinator should have an eye for talent and be able to motivate employees through leveraging their intrinsic motivating factors!
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Source, Screen, Interview, Select and Hire Fieldstaff candidates
- Conducts employee onboarding according to TPD standards including reference checks, assessments and other checks as required
- Manage employee performance through conditioning sessions, corrective interviews, or terminations
- Review Availables report and monitor staffing levels; ensuring a 4:1 Available to Working ratio
- Distribute and collect timesheets
- Verify timesheets, staff hours and pay rates
- Works closely with TPD Payroll team to process weekly payroll
- Maintains and deepens current client relationships through exceptional customer service and delivery
- Connecting with established clients to assess their staffing needs and seeking out opportunities to expand our business
What you bring to the table.
- 3-5 years of Staffing services experience in an agency setting
- Post secondary education, with a strong preference for Human Resource Management or Business education
- Ability to quickly and effortlessly move from one priority to the next
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Detailed and Organized work process
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
What you get in return.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- TPD University
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.