Outstanding opportunity for a Contracts Analyst. Initial 6 month contract with high possibility for conversion to Full Time at the end of six months.
Job Duties and Responsibilities.
· Review and provide drafting suggestions in relation to contracts, scopes of work, and amendments/variations prepared by Sourcing Professionals all in consultation with Contract Specialist.
· Leverage contract language between Business Units serviced by Procurement.
· Ensure that safety and procurement standards are addressed in contracts in order to meet and exceed minimum Business Unit expectations.
· Utilizes procurement workflow system (“Ariba”) to initiate, assign and track contract review and execution process steps.
· Maintain a log of workflow on an internal database (“WIP”), monitoring progress during contract negotiation and trace contract status.
· Strong contract drafting skills.
· 3 years’ experience in contract management, procurement and/or business operations.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience,
Paralegal certificate, legal assistant or other related field.
Drafting experience highly desired.
· A team player; attention to detail; personal drive and integrity.
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required). We encourage you to follow up on the status of your application by calling TPD at 503 912 4633
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality is one of TPD's core values