Do you desire a great work environment, stability, and longevity?
Our client, one of Oregon's leaders in the engineering, manufacturing, and materials management industry, has openings for technical assemblers on weekend shift. Candidates with HE LEAK (helium) and POLY TUBE experience are Highly Desirable.
AM, Swing, Weekend shifts available.
As an Assembler, your responsibilities will include:
- Operate hand and power tools
- HE Leak and Poly Tube experience
- Work with plastic materials
- Minor equipment set up in assigned area
- Interpret drawings, review production data, perform tests and/or quality checks on assembled units
The ideal Assembler will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Word and Excel skills (MRP experience would be an asset)
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous related work experience
As an Assembler you will benefit from:
- Above average pay ($15-20 per hour)
- Lots of paid overtime if desired
- 10-15% shift differential bonuses
- Growth opportunities
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).