Our client, a highly established market leader in the fire and security industry, has a rare opportunity for an Alarm Technician to join their growing team of technicians. The Commercial Alarm Technician will be responsible for installations, renovations and programming of alarm systems at customer sites.
As an Commercial Alarm Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate, install and program alarm systems as per the customer’s spec
- Coordinate with our Sales Representative for a better system installation
- Perform to work to meet project estimation and deadline
- Work on different shift as needed on the projects
To be successful you will need:
- Electronic security systems certification (TQ)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Highly organized and methodical approach to solving problems
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary $25.50 to $30.50/hr plus overtime
- Strong extended benefits
- Opportunity to grow
- RRSP Matching
- Company vehicle, cellphone and laptop
Don't miss this opportunity to work with an outstanding organization! To apply, kindly submit your resume, cover letters not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.