TPD’s client, a family owned company that processes and distributes the highest quality meat products, is looking for an dynamic Accounts Payable Clerk/Office Administrator to join their team!
The Accounts Payable Clerk/Office Administrator is responsible for processing high volume of accounts payable transactions and is also responsible for receptionist and office administration functions for the site.
This is position is temporary with an opportunity to be permanent for the right person.
This position is based in Chilliwack.
The Accounts Payable Clerk/Office Administrator is responsible for:
- Process weekly cheque runs and any required rush payment requests
- Monitor any discount opportunities by managing the supplier payment terms
- Verify accuracy of vendor accounts
- Ensure all AP entries are completed by the deadline
- Reconcile A/P sub-ledger to general ledger accounts at month-end
- Manage incoming calls and manage the paging system
- Greet guests in friendly and professional manner on the phone and in person
- Maintain office file systems
- Support employee time and attendance functions
- Coordinate outgoing courier packages and daily incoming and outgoing mail
What do you bring to the table?
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- 2-3 years of accounts payable experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with an established, reputable organization
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Annual Vacation
- Paid Public Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Leave (as you need it)
- Group Health Plan
Interviews are taking place immediately, please apply today!