Our client, a reputable property management firm, has an opportunity for a part time assistant based in the Kerrisdale, Vancouver neighbourhood. This opportunity offers flexible daytime hours at 20 hours per week.
If you are looking for a long term career with a supportive work environment, apply today!
As an assistant in the property rental and strata management industry, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including:
- Maintaining tenant files, lease renewals and rate increases
- Responding to existing and potential tenant inquiries regarding heating/cooling, garage door openers, leasing availability, and more
- Maintaining current intercom directories and lobby board information
- Ensuring building maintenance is up to date, including seasonal winterization of building
- And preparing bank deposits and financial summaries
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in the property management industry
- Strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor
- Extremely attentive to details
- Proven communication and presentation skills
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus RRSP matching
- Extended benefits
- Stable work environment
- Family oriented workplace
- Work/life balance
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume! (Cover letters not required)
We at thank you for your interest.