This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly established and growing multi-national organization in the fire, life safety and security solutions industry.
This organization has built its strong 70 year reputation on providing industry-leading service and being a top employer.
As the Financial (FP&A) Analyst you will report to the CFO and utilize your analytical ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the executive team.
- Assembles and compiles background material and information including relevant economic and financial data using complex spreadsheets for the provision of financial reports, including analysis of monthly results, forecast and budget models, investment analysis and ad-hoc reporting
- Conducts detailed analyses of the Division/s financial statements comparing actual costs and revenue to budget. This will include reviewing the margins for various segments of the business and understanding mix and rate analysis, along with identifying timing and variances
- Lead the annual business plan preparation, designing branch models, establishing methods and procedures for the consolidation of information and identification of risk and opportunities
- Working with the executive team to design/improve divisional financial policies and procedures
- Provide support to the operating business units in formulating and implementing processes and reporting models
- Utilizes an in-depth knowledge of Accounting principles and procedures in providing guidance in the daily activities to technical and non-technical financial individuals
This individual will provide support and analysis in the following areas:
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Support the National Operations Group in all monthly and quarterly forecasting requirements as well as the annual planning process
- Monthly Closing: Execute month-end close processes, analyze information, propose journal entries and improve the reporting process.
- Reporting: Ensure that all Sarbanes Oxley requirements are met and Company Level Controls are documented and maintained.
- Operations Support: Provide support for data requests from Operations
- Continuous Improvement: Seek ways to improve processes and share best practices across the organization
What Will Help You Succeed:
- CA/CGA/CMA/CFA or MBA
- Previous accounting and Financial Analyst experience
- Experience with fast-paced multinational organizations
- Ability to interact with senior management levels
- Expert with MS Excel
- Working knowledge of SOX
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
Why Join This Company:
- Strong compensation Package ($95K to $115K)
- Room for career growth
- Job security
- RRSP matching & health benefits
- Supportive executive team
Find out why people take pride in being a part of this organization!
Interviews are taking place right away and cover letters are not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.