Our client, a leader in the financial service industry, is currently looking to hire a Business Technology Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. This role supports the effective and continued
operation of systems and applications, involving troubleshooting, desktop installs, maintenance and software support.
As a Business Technology Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Technical Support - Provides support to staff by troubleshooting, problem solving and escalating when appropriate. Maintains liaison with vendor contacts as well as branch technical representatives in the event of system failure or required escalation.
- Installation & Configuration - Carries out setup, maintenance and deployment of client systems, workstations, telecom equipment, printers and related software to department standards
- Operational Procedures - Carries out daily operational routines to optimize hardware and software use. Provides support to all levels within the technology group, ensuring compliance within the framework of policies and standards
- Documentation - Develops, maintains, and documents installation and configuration of IT processes and procedures.
- Team Support - Provides support to all levels within the technology group, ensuring compliance within the framework of policies and standards. This role maybe required to travel to various business locations, when required.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ Year of IT experience including a service desk function
- Background in Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Microsoft Active Directory
- Familiair with Office 365
- Analytical thinking abilities
Join the team and benefit from:
- Salary: $50K+
- Annual bonus
- Benefits after 3 months
- 3 weeks vacation
- RRSP matching
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Be part of an innovative team
If you are an experienced IT professional, who is looking to join a great company, apply today and change your life.
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume! (Cover letters not required)
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality is one of our core values.
We at TPD thank you for your interest.