Our client, headquartered in Burnaby, is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join them on a full-time basis. This is a permanent opportunity, open immediately.
If you happen to have a passion for health and wellness, the client's products may also be of interest to you! They are looking for an energetic, qualified individual to join their fast growing team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position is responsible for,
- Assisting with campaigns and promotions with the Director of Marketing, ensuring timely execution through the creative, print, distribution and in-store display process.
- Defining, selecting and coordinating promotional materials and products for retailer promotions, special events, etc.
- Coordinating execution and delivery of all projects within the marketing department, as well as tracking progress of each project.
- Updating product special sheets including specials, promotions and campaigns.
- Assist in coordination of national education programs
This position offers commensurate compensation ($40k+/year based on experience), an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a growing company in the wellness industry.
Skills/experience that would make you suitable for this role:
- Degree or Diploma in marketing and/or business
- 1+ years of related marketing experience, preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills in English; French is an asset
- Ability to build good working relationships with all departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Syspro.
We are currently shortlisting candidates for this position. Please apply today to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you.