Are you a proactive and results focused business driver that has a keen ability to leverage client relationships and talent abilities to strengthen top-line sales? Are you a cost savvy talent finder focused on delivering not only an amazing candidate and client experience, but also strong profitability?
TPD is looking for our next all-star Staffing Service Manager to assist in the growth and development of our Vancouver, BC office. This person will work closely with the entire Staffing division to collaborate and deliver client-centric talent solutions that equate to growth in brand and profitability. With a firm focus on the BC market, this Staffing Services Manager will lead client relationship building and business development while managing the delivery of services. If all of the above sounds like a challenging and exciting opportunity, we want to hear from YOU!
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US?:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Build quality relationships with all TPD clients; resulting in long lasting client partnerships
- Ensure accuracy by conducting and documenting effective staffing request in Atlas. (Utilize order taking checklist)
- Build rapport by referring quality candidates to all client requests
- Maintain quality standards by referring and placing candidates within the assigned time frame
- Train, coach, and develop Staffing Services Recruiters and Staffing Services Coordinators in designated region to adhere to TPD delivery standards and identify top-tier talent across multiple industries, abilities, and levels.
Process and Delivery:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of Fieldstaff employee engagement programs
- Manage employee performance through conditioning sessions, corrective interviews, or terminations
- To utilize an applicant recruiting program that will attract, on an ongoing basis, a cross-section of Fieldstaff to meet client requirements
- Conduct and oversee recruitment and selection activities including: writing advertisements, phone screening, interviewing or reference checking as needed
- To utilize ambassador retention programs i.e., Ambassador evenings, and training within approved budget
- Review Availables report and identify strategic hiring priorities
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2-4 years experience in Staffing industry. Preferably in an agency setting.
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience
- General understanding of HR practices throughout Canada
- Background in accounting also a plus
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER?:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- TPD University
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.